mercredi 10 septembre 2014

Call of Duty Boss’s Dream Breaking Bad Game, Favorite Call of Duty Ever, and More

Michael Condrey is awfully calm and collected for a guy who’s preparing to ship a game that, in all likelihood, will be the #1 or #2-selling game of the entire year. That kind of expectation should come with a lot of pressure. Instead, it’s a sunny, 74-degree day outside of Condrey’s waterfront office in Foster City, Calif. – a picture of serenity that’s seemingly mirrored inside Condrey’s own mind.


“Maybe it’s because I’ve worked on big franchises my whole life,” the co-founder and co-studio head of Sledgehammer Games begins, “


, I mean this sincerely, it’s never a conversation you have.


“I think I’ve found over my career that I’ve worked just as hard on some of the games that weren’t as well received as those that were,” he continues, likely referencing the myriad Bond games he worked on, among others, during his time at EA before he founded Visceral Games with fellow Sledgehammer boss Glen Schofield and made Dead Space. “But the ones that you just miss on quality, it cuts you. I spent a lot of time, a lot of passion, and a lot of time away from friends and family and it didn’t get there. I don’t want to do that. I want to deliver greatness. And then, hopefully, everything else comes with it.”


Continue reading…






from IGN Video Games http://ift.tt/Yx4PVp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire