Markus 'Notch' Persson has revealed his reasons for selling Mojang to Microsoft, explaining, "It's not about the money. It's about my sanity."
A post on his website sees the Minecraft developer explain how his repeated attempts to step back from the game drew the ire of his "fans", leaving him with little choice other than this in a bid to return to his life of relative obscurity.
"I don’t see myself as a real game developer," he begins. "I make games because it’s fun, and because I love games and I love to program, but I don’t make games with the intention of them becoming huge hits, and I don’t try to change the world. Minecraft certainly became a huge hit, and people are telling me it’s changed games. I never meant for it to do either. It’s certainly flattering, and to gradually get thrust into some kind of public spotlight is interesting.
from IGN Video Games http://ift.tt/1DaW3fi
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire