lundi 3 novembre 2014

Blood Bowl 2 Interview: The Interface, Leagues, And DLC


I blame Tolkien. He wrote Orcs like football hooligans and so Games Workshop’s idea of them actually playing football – albeit a version of American football where mutilations are encouraged – makes some sort of sense. The judgemental timer of Steam says I’ve played Blood Bowl more than a lot of other games in my library, more than plenty of games I play without having to complain about the interface, or the AI, or the fact you can’t turn the commentators off and turning their volume down banishes them only until you score a touchdown and then suddenly they’re back in your headphones and GRRR GORBAG SO CRANKY.


Blood Bowl is a game I love in spite of its flaws but find hard to recommend. Will Blood Bowl 2 remedy that? I spoke to Sylvain Sechi, project manager on Cyanide Studio’s Blood Bowl 2, to try to find out.


… [visit site to read more]







from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1ukbGit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire