mercredi 14 janvier 2015

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Is the Most Violent Game I Have Ever Played

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number is a hyper-skill-based 2D shooter that’s exciting, tense, and rewarding, but it’s the tone and story that really defines it for me.


In its first three levels, there’s a strong narrative hook that’s all about the kinds of killers we love to watch in films and play in games. It’s gross, uncomfortable, twisted, and fun. It's also, by far, the most violent video game I have ever played.


If any of this sounds sounds familiar, it’s because Wrong Number isn’t remotely trying to separate itself from the first Hotline Miami. This is more of the same in all the right ways. Like the original, Hotline Miami 2 is equally interesting as an action game as it is a statement about the entertainment we consume. It poses the discomforting question about why we enjoy horror films, torture porn, and playing the bad guy, all while indulging in the same disgusting behavior. Again: This is the most brutal display of violence I've seen in the medium.


Continue reading…






from IGN Video Games http://ift.tt/14A7ijX

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire