dimanche 18 janvier 2015

Wot I Want From 2015

I couldn't think of a relevant picture, so here's Tom Baker turning into a cactus instead


2014 wasn’t a great year on a personal level, although it was also an epochal one on a personal level – I bought a (very small) house, I saw my daughter grow from ever-wailing baby to mostly-smiling toddler, and I finally accepted that I should just take my increasingly dusty Rock Band kit to the charity shop (there’s a certain satisfaction in accepting that your party glory days are behind you).


But 2014 was the year in which I barely had an unbroken night’s sleep (which takes a severe toll on both memory and emotional state), played far fewer games than in any year since around 2006, for a second consecutive year was let down by collaborators and thus failed to get my own project (a strategy game about cats, since you ask) off the ground, saw a ‘community’ I thought I shared a hobby with attempt to destroy my livelihood and the lives of people I care about and/or deeply respect, and to add insult to injury the new Civilization game was kind of lousy. Get out of here, 2014.

… [visit site to read more]







from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1AvIkeO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire