mardi 14 avril 2015

Epic Look At Fortnite’s Buildings, Bullets, And Btraps

Seriously, Alice - 'btraps'? YES SERIOUSLY.


The Unreal dudes at Epic started showing off a lot more of their build-o-craft-me-shoot-a-zombie ‘em up Fortnite [official site] while my head was turned. They’ve got members of the gang on livestreams to chat about specific features then show ‘em off, so far covering building, weapons, and traps. That’s most of the core of a sandbox game about building bases and killing monsters.


But is it different enough from the squillion other crafty monster mashes to catch your eye? I don’t know: it’s your eye. How do I know what your eyes see? It’s not like I plopped one of your eyes out and swapped in one of mine. Haha how would I do that? I don’t even know what a spoon is.


… [visit site to read more]







from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1DexLkz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire