mercredi 8 avril 2015

Staff Changes: Gollop’s Chaos Reborn Gets A Metagame

the pride of RPS


My word, check you out, Chaos Reborn [official site]. Don’t you get bigger and prettier every time I take a look at you? I quite like the stark, neon outlines it used to depict its assorted bestiary back in the old prototype, then I liked the later move to Fantasy-Tron-With-Figurines, and now I like the ornate, characterful land its latest Early Access update presents even more. X-COM co-creator Julian Gollop’s Chaos Reborn always felt like a boardgame in videogame’s clothing, but its tailor has done so fine a job this time that it’s increasingly hard to see the boardgame beneath it all. Also new as of this update is a whole lot more equipment stuff, so you can unlock customise your wizard as you play. In other words, the metagame has begun.

… [visit site to read more]







from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1Cen1Qi

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire